A Manifesto Modernising Motherhood
“a debrief on motherhood” The Telegraph
“Danusia makes motherhood political – giving tangible steps to help shift our societal views on motherhood and make a change.” Eve Rodsky, author of NYT Bestseller Fair Play
“It is a beautiful thing when a book about motherhood is about people; about remembering that mothers are people in their own right. I think we so often forget that. This is a soothing slap in the face reminder.” Hollie McNish, author of Nobody Told Me & Slug
“I kept saying, yes, yes, YES, all the way through this book. Noise is like a much-needed set of ear defenders against the sadly increasing, not decreasing, clamour of the current age that tells mothers what they should or shouldn’t be. Every mother should shut out the noise and read this.” Vicky Allan, co-author of Still Hot!
“Noise is a book that calls you to dive deeply into its core… I want to stand on a corner and hand copies of NOISE out to everyone. I’m a mother of four and the Noise plays in my head every, single day. I think this book might just help me turn the volume down.” Emma Campbell, author of All That Followed: A story of cancer, kids and the fear of leaving too soon
“It’s time that a book, instead of sharing instructions on how to be a good mother, created a space for mothers to stop and think…A must read for all mothers and women who are considering motherhood.” Debbie Gilbert, author of Amazon bestseller: The Successful Mumpreneur
“Danusia urges us to quieten the noise so that our voices can be heard. This book was like breathing in everything that you thought you had to be, and breathing out a new you that is everything you thought you couldn’t.” Eleanor Tweddell, author of Why Losing Your Job Could be the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You
“Noise is one of those books I read and immediately wish I had written…It should be essential reading for every woman” Georgie Fuller, journalist
My book, NOISE: A Manifesto Modernising Motherhood, is my personal, thought-provoking response to how I believe we can get rid of all the mother-stopping noise for GOOD.
A synthesis of my unique experience as a mother of ten, it’s my long overdue conversation to the enduring expectations of being a mother, especially a working mother.
Through a series of anecdotes, relatable experience and actionable mantras, I’ll teach you step-by-step how to counter all the NOISE.
I won’t lie to you. Some of the things we explore in this book will force you to take a hard look at how all the NOISE has shaped you.
It won’t be easy.
We won’t always agree.
But if you’re ready to cast out old ways and embrace a different new vision of working motherhood.
One that doesn’t see you compromising your right to be YOU despite all the NOISE.
This is the book you need.
But First, a Teensy Warning:
DON’T buy this book if guilt is a happy part of your repertoire.
DON’T buy this book if you’re after a magic formula for turning your life around. I’m not going to give you the same old pep-talks or pat you on the shoulder and say ‘it’s okay darling.’
I won’t lie to you. Some of the things we discuss in this book will force you to take a hard look at how all the NOISE has shaped you. It won’t be easy peasy. And we won’t always necessarily agree.
But if you’re ready to cast out old ways and embrace a different vision of motherhood, one that doesn’t see you compromising your right to be YOU despite all the noise, this is the book you NEED.
This Book Will Give You:
- An effortless guide to becoming aware of the noise we’re constantly bombarded with, countering it and cutting through it.
- Straight-forward, no-nonsense activations you can begin immediately to get back to being YOU.
- I’m not going to get overly complex here, but what we’ll talk about in this book is universal for mothers globally.
- Through relatable experience and actionable mantras, I’ll show you how I’ve CUT through the NOISE to achieve international success in the fields I’m passionate about AND raised a family of ten happy and successful children – all without compromising WHO I am.
This isn’t Self-Help
I’ve broken it right down so you can get straight into the juicy bits.
- The REAL reason most mothers are overwhelmed, have zero time for themselves and find their work and their children are in constant competition with one another.
- The EXACT mantras I’ve been using for years as I raise ten kids and build an internationally successful business, all while growing my sense of self
- A breakdown of the Mother-Stopper Culture (aka the most powerful system holding mothers back) and how to THRIVE despite it.
- How to be in charge of leaving a different legacy so your children don’t inherit the same NOISE.